Although this class is FREE, space is limited. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 804-355-3517 to reserve your spot.
Postpartum time, typically the first six weeks after birth, is a critical period for new moms. Although it should be one of the most beautiful times in your life, let's be real—it can be challenging, too. You may experience massive changes, physically and emotionally, which can affect your well being. But you have support! Taught by local doulas and moms Rachael Hägglund and Cristina Evans, this class will focus on proven and realistic ways you can prepare for your transformation into Motherhood.
What You'll Learn:
- Valuable tools to support your joyful transition into Motherhood
- Tips to sensibly integrate emotional and physical self care into your daily routine
- Ways you can effectively recognize and voice your needs as you care for your newborn
- How to set realistic daily goals to reduce stress, to be kind to yourself and to promote mindulness
- Practical ways to repattern your thoughts using mindfulness methods
- Intentional ways to connect with your newborn, partner and other family members
Rachael Hägglund is a mother, doula and reiki healer. She blends her background as a doula, prenatal yoga instructor and energy worker to offer holistic and integrative workshops and classes for the pregnancy year at A Brighter Birth. Learn more about Rachael and her services at https://www.rachaelhagglund.com/
Cristina Evans is a mother, doula, & avid home gardener. The recent birth of her third child has been the catalyst of incorporating more mindfulness practices into her parenting. Learn more about Cristina and her services at http:/www.bloomingbirthrva.com/